Global Headhunting, Recruitment & Executive Search Solutions in the USA
Our executive search solutions in USA
Expert Executive Recruiters (EER Global) is your premier partner for executive search in the USA. With a deep understanding of the unique dynamics of the business landscape, we offer tailored solutions to meet the distinctive needs of companies operating within global market.
Why create a global recruitment strategy?
Creating a global recruitment strategy is essential for organizations that want to attract and retain the best talent from around the world. Here are some key reasons why:
1. Access to a larger talent pool: By casting a wider net and looking beyond local talent, organizations can tap into a larger, more diverse pool of candidates with a wider range of skills, experiences, and perspectives.
2. Cost savings: Hiring local talent may be less expensive in the short term, but in the long run, it can limit a company’s ability to scale globally. By creating a global recruitment strategy, companies can identify and leverage cost-effective hiring practices across different regions, which can help to reduce overall recruitment costs.
3. Better alignment with business goals: A global recruitment strategy can help ensure that hiring decisions are aligned with the company’s overall business strategy and objectives. By taking a more holistic approach to recruitment, organizations can ensure that they are hiring candidates with the skills, experience, and cultural fit that will help drive their business forward.
4. Improved employer branding: By positioning themselves as a global employer of choice, organizations can attract top talent and differentiate themselves from competitors. A strong employer brand can also help to reduce recruitment costs and improve employee retention rates.
Why hire talents in USA?
There are several reasons why hiring talents in USA can be advantageous:
- Large talent pool: The United States is home to a large and diverse talent pool, with many highly skilled workers across various industries.
- Innovation and entrepreneurship: The United States is known for fostering innovation and entrepreneurship, making it an attractive location for companies looking to tap into these resources.
- Access to capital: The U.S. economy is one of the largest in the world, providing access to significant financial resources and investment opportunities.
- Cultural diversity: The United States is a melting pot of cultures, which can bring a unique perspective to businesses and enable them to connect with diverse customer bases.
- Regulatory environment: While regulations can vary by state and industry, the U.S. generally has a business-friendly regulatory environment that can help companies grow and thrive.
- English proficiency: As the primary language spoken in the United States, English proficiency is a significant advantage for companies looking to expand globally and communicate with customers and partners in English-speaking countries.
How much does it cost to hire talent in USA?
As for entry-level job positions, the average hourly wage is around $12-$15 per hour, which translates to an annual salary of approximately $25,000-$30,000. The average annual salary for mid-level jobs in the U.S. is around $40,000-$70,000, and for high-level jobs such as executive, managerial, or specialized positions that require extensive experience and advanced degrees, the average annual salary is around $100,000-$200,000, although some top executives and professionals can earn significantly more.
According to data from the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), the average cost per hire for a new employee in the United States was $4,129 in 2020. However, this figure can vary widely depending on the size of the organization, the type of position being filled, and the recruitment methods used.
Employee labor laws in USA
Working Hours in USA
Typically, full-time employees work an average of 40 hours per week, which is typically spread over 5 days. However, some industries or employers may require more or fewer hours. If an employee works more than 40 hours per week, they may be entitled to overtime pay, which is typically 1.5 times their regular hourly rate. Part-time employees typically work fewer than 40 hours per week, but the exact number of hours can vary depending on the employer.
The minimum wage in the United States varies by state and can also be impacted by local laws. As of 2023, the federal minimum wage is $10.50 per hour, although some states and cities have set their own higher minimum wage rates.
It’s important to note that some cities within these states have their own minimum wage rates that may be higher than the state minimum wage. For example, in Seattle, Washington, the minimum wage for employers is $16.69 per hour, while the minimum wage in California is $15.00 per hour (as of January 1, 2023)
$10,276 - $41,775
$41,776 - $91,450
$91,451 - $190,200
$190,201 - $351,100
Hire the best talent in USA with EER Global
EER Global takes a personalized and expert approach to finding the best talent for your organization. With their careful evaluation and identification of ideal candidates for your specific role, they can help you save time and resources that might have been wasted on hiring the wrong person.
Drawing on their extensive network and industry expertise, they can connect you with outstanding candidates in the job market, enabling you to quickly and efficiently fill your positions. In addition, they can provide valuable insights and guidance on the recruitment process, helping you make informed decisions that align with your business objectives. If you’re looking to recruit in USA, feel free to contact EER Global’s dedicated team of professionals for further information.